The 2sxc Blog is a simple, highly customizable blog. You can use it just as it is, or change everything to fit your needs. It uses the best WYSIWYG on DNN, can be Multi-Language and way more...
This blog offers load of stuff, like
- Responsive List Views
- home-list view with the newest entries and paging
- posts by tag
- posts by author - which also shows the authors bio
- automatic image resizing - with different rules for wide/square pictures
- easy to adapt the look and feel to your own needs
- easy extensibility to create your own views as you need them
- Details view
- default view with post, author and tags
- automatic main image resizing
- Content Editing
- In-Page editing
- Best of breed WYSIWYG content-editor with drag-drop image & document upload and way more
- Advanced content-editing using app-mashups enables you to add galleries, sliders or any other app you want with in-page editing
- Content-mashup also allows you to use content-templates to build your post to look awesome and in line with all other content in your web site
- Rss Feeds
Getting More Infos about this Blog
And way more. Just so you know: this blog app demonstrates many of the features of 2sxc content management, so we'll write about it a lot in our own blog (which of course is made with this blog).
- The 2sxc blog
- Posts about this blog and about blogging
In general the blog-app is self-contained - so if you put it on some page, it will automatically show a list of items with links to the details, and the details appear on the same page. Very simple. If you want to use the tag-cloud, then that should know what page to link to, since the cloud will usually not be on the same page as the blog itself. in that case you can set the main link in the app settings.